Thursday, 2 October 2014

Trannie wants to change gender on the NHS....again

Last year I mocked expense-fiddling former MEP Nikki Sinclaire's metamorphosis from homosexual man to heterosexual woman. And then to lesbian, in an attempt to sell his book. Here's another case -

"A transsexual who began life as a man, then had a £10,000 operation to become a woman, has now demanded the British taxpayer stump up for yet another operation to become a man again.....the operation is likely to cost the National Health Service £14,000, as it is a far more complicated procedure for a variety of reasons....[he said] 'I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie. It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman. I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too. I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically.'"


Now let's get one thing straight. You cannot change genders, because men and women are so different - even our cell and brain structures are different, as are our feelings and patterns of thinking. All you can do is live a lie by taking hormone injections for the rest of your life, plus having your organs turned inside out, resulting in impaired levels of pleasure. So if you've always felt that you were meant to be a member of the opposite sex, then blame your parents for messing you up and get psychotherapy - which like fake gender reassignment, is also available on the NHS.

2 comments:

  1. Bunny

    How about they give the actual cost of an operation as in how many poor sods on minimum wage have to go to work for a year to pay for it, so in this case it would be five poor sods went to work for a year to pay for this, attention seeking tosser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn good idea.

      He won't make a very good tosser at the end of all these ops though ;)

      Delete

Keep it clean.....